A number of platform-specific SDKs are available to integrate Mobile Connect into your applications and services. Each SDK includes the required frameworks and a number of example applications, along with documentation on adding Mobile Connect into your projects.
Note that where an SDK is not available for your chosen language/environment, use of Mobile Connect via HTTP/RESTful interfaces is supported.
The following SDKs are currently recommended and actively maintained:
- Mobile Connect SDK for-iOS for iOS, watchOS and tvOS
- Mobile Connect SDK for PHP for server-side applications
- Mobile Connect SDK for Android for native Android applications
- Mobile Connect SDK for Java for server-side applications
- Mobile Connect SDK for .NET for Windows 8 and Windows 10 server environments and Windows Phone 8
Note: The HTML5 SDK is no longer being developed as it is not designed for production applications.
Previous SDK versions can be accessed on GitHub.