The Mobile Connect SDKs are no longer supported. The SDK documentation and links to the code will continue to be available on the Mobile Connect Developer Portal but the SDKs documentation and code will no longer be updated , and there will be no further bug fixes. Also, we will be unable to provide support for issues with the SDKs and their integration into applications via the Mobile Connect Service Desk.
A number of platform-specific SDKs and libraries are available to integrate Mobile Connect into your applications and services. These SDKs provide a safe and secure way to quickly implement Mobile Connect. Each SDK includes the required frameworks and an example application, along with full documentation.
The following SDKs are actively maintained and supported:
- Java for server-side applications
- PHP for server-side applications
- .NET for Windows 8 and Windows 10 server environments
Using the Mobile Connect SDKs provides a number of advantages
- Performance: Caching and other improvements ensure that the Mobile Connect experience is improved.
- Security: Separating the Mobile Connect API interactions from the client ensures that credentials are stored securely on the server and not shared with the client services.
The SDKs are designed so that the server side components can support different approaches. They be used on their own with server to server interactions, paired with your own client interface (such as a web or desktop interface) or paired with the relevant client side libraries (see below).
The diagram below illustrates this approach.
Client side integration
We also provide client side libraries for native iOS and Android applications. These integrate with our server-side libraries.