Request API access is the task of requesting that your application be given access to operator live environments. This means that your credentials should be provisioned on Operator ID Gateways.
NOTE: You can request access to an operator API but the access will only be granted if you have accepted the operator Terms & Conditions
Requesting access via the Developer Portal
This functionality is available from the application detail page. If you have accepted the Marketing Licence Agreement the application detail page will display the API Access button; selecting this button will take you to a page where you can choose the countries you wish to access. Once you select your countries and select the Request button a request will made on your behalf to the operators in your selected countries. This request will include details of your organisation and your application. .
The steps to follow for making an API access request is as follows:
Go to the My Account dashboard and click on My Apps
Click on the name of your application that you'd like to request API access for
On the application page, click on API access tab.
On the "API access request" screen, select the countries that you require access to
Select the Request button
A confirmation message will be displayed
NOTE: The request access functionality is only available to those users that have accepted the Marketing Licence Agreement.
Requesting access direct from an operator
If an operator is not listed on the API access page then you will need to contact them directly (using the contact details on the operator page) to request provisioning. When you contact the operator please ensure that you provide the following details:
- Email address: The email that you have registered with your Developer Portal account. This should be your company address rather than personal address. It is recommended the the email domain matches that of your company.
- Organisation name and details: Your company or other organisation details. You should also include other information about your company such website and purpose.
- Application name and details: The name of the application that your are requesting access for and what it does. This should include any your applications website.
- Application Production Discovery credentials: These can be found on your application page in the Developer Portal.
- Application redirect URL: This can be found on your application page in the Developer Portal.
Provide any other information that you feel may be relevant to your request such as relevant URLs and app store details along with further organisation details.
NOTE: If you have problems with operator access then please contact the service desk for assistance.