When your application/service is ready to go live with Mobile Connect, you should complete the contractual pre-requisites first. The steps you should complete are detailed below:
Accepting Mobile Connect Marketing Licence Agreement
To use Mobile Connect in a production environment you will need to accept the Marketing Licence Agreement (this is offered free of charge). This requires that you agree to adhere to the Mobile Connect Privacy Principles. We will need to collect some information during this acceptance, this information will not be shared without your prior consent. You will not be able to provision applications or launch a service until the licence is accepted.
Signing the Marketing Licencing Agreement gives you:
- Access to the Mobile Connect Branding Guidelines and Mobile Connect Brand Assets
- The ability to request provisioning for your application from supported operators
- The ability to accept Operator Terms & Conditions via the Developer Portal
The agreement can be accepted in the My Organisation section of the My Account page, acceptance can be completed at any time. To accept the agreement (or to edit your organisational details after accepting it), follow these steps:
- Login (or Register) to Developer Portal and go to My Account page
- Go to "My Organisation" section and click "Edit"
- In the opening "Organisation Detals and License Acceptance" page, fill out the Organisational Details of your company. After completing your organisational details, read the "Marketing Licence Agreement & Privacy Principles" and click "Accept" to proceed.
- Now you can see your organisational details on the "My Organisation" section of the My Account page
Accepting Operator Terms and Conditions
Before accessing an Operator's live network you must first accept the Terms & Conditions of that operator. To do this, go to the relevant operator page (linked from here) and use the Commercial Contact details that are listed. If there are no commercial contact details listed then that means the operators is not currently accepting requests.